Fight Class 3 - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Round 36: The End of the Finals

Dex-chan lover
more than a hero he is actually going into a villainous role, since he said something about accomplice and all that. well that is if what he said was not only a taunt. that should be a for honor execution... gladiator's!

oh ya didnt it looked like she actually intentionally get the hit just so she could knock the ref down so she could have her time?

@Shamz When he talks about "accomplices" he's talking about the people that support and idolize Maria despite al the people that she's hurt because he views her as no better than a bully. That's why he told her that while he agreed with her beating up the upperclassmen that were bullying them the previous year and getting them expelled, she's just the same as them. In his mind, Maria is scum and he's doing the right thing.

Group Leader
@gptemp8916 I can see where he's coming from because it's true that a lot of times school authorities tend to turn a blind eye on bullying. Also, his girlfriend's brother getting killed explains why he wants to defend the weak and punish the bullies which is a noble thing. But at the same time, he's kinda delusional for believing that his morals are the criteria to judge who's bad or evil and he's also justifying more violence by doing the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
The disparity is great enough where her behavior is plain disappointing.

It might lend itself to some "character development" later, but I somehow doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
It's not about the violence. It's about sending a message.
But damn... I really don't know how to feel about this.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't like him, but I don't think he deserved quite that much... Damn.

Fed-Kun's army
aw geez the gf was watching. but, what the fuck was his problem? he's deluded

Users who are viewing this thread