Fight Class 3

I like this little arc MC is going through but I think it’s overstayed its welcome especially when release schedule is considered. Hopefully he gains an appreciation for fighting and also stops being an asshole lol

You know what I like about this series?

In every shounen anime or manga, there is a moment where things seem hopeless, darkness sets in and the MC gives into his darker feelings. It often comes with incredible power.

Gon vs cat girl.

Super Saiyan.

etc, etc, etc.

The problem is, in all those series it lasts maybe two or three chapters before the power of LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP makes them go back to normal.

Not this series, this motherfucker went completely bat shit insane and has stayed that way for like 30 chapters. Hell, he gets worse every chapter.

I like that.

Ever since MC started
fighting on the street he's gone crazy, it was fun for a few chapters but now he suddenly has a Jojo body, I wish they end this shit and go back

I really can’t complain about the new arc even tho it’s a little long it’s really good but how his body developed is kinda weird but 10/10 all the way

Dex-chan lover
I think the author had a stroke or started taking drugs.

Guys, I checked the korean comments on naver of this webtoon, as well, the author's last post on instagram and by looking at the comments I think he might be over working himself or something related. Many of the comments seemed to be asking the author to take a break as it appears his current health state might be influencing the story's writing....I don't understand korean well tho but I feel something is up...:/

Fed-Kun's army
Man...i'm still waiting for the time when the MC finally came back to the School to see his Classmates and Whole School reaction after seeing him lol

The dude literally almost dead in the raws lol

This is just horrible to read. It's like Metamorphosis, except the innocent kid self-destructs into an abuser instead of a victim, with the encouragement of another failure of a person. It's a realistic look at what happens if a shounen hero's neither as mentally tough as Baki, who's still a kind man even with a worse father and worse life, nor as lucky as Kenichi, who has a loving family and compassionate teachers to set him straight.

I sincerely hope 2hakkk plans to write in someone who can guide him better than Maria, or at the very least a revelation sharp enough to break his death-spiral. Otherwise, he might as well slap a Vader mask on him and be done with it.

I read this for the Muay Thai girl but this is some top tier trash

Users who are viewing this thread