Fight Class 3

Ada

Interesting story, I am quite found of martial art stuff. Defiantly going to follow this and see how it will turn out.

So, basically The Breaker?

Well, the first series was good, it's New Waves where it went to shit. Excited to see where this is going.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why but Koreans really know how to make a good martial arts manhwa or webtoon

I just want more of this! The manhwa is way ahead of the scanlationI can't wait to read more

That chapter 7 cliffhanger though. I said noooo outloud when I realized chapter 8 hadn’t been posted.

Supporter
Khabib-Nurmagomedov-12-696x399.png

Jiu Jitsu is great, but is he strong enough to wrestle with bear?

With the breaks between updates I keep forgetting I have to read left to right, haha.

Group Leader
Hi everyone, first of all sorry for the lack of updates. Some members of our staff have been going through some stuff recently which has hurt the pace of our releases. We want to improve in that regard which is why we're recruiting Korean translators to work on Fight Class 3. Once we get everything set we'll be back with a better schedule.

Anyone interested on the gig can send a message to me or @titancrusher13. You can also send us your questions via email to dacascos.scanlations@gmai.com

Ps: We're also looking for another typesetter to work on the manhwa in order to be able to meet the expectations of the people that has been following the series and supporting our work.

*EDIT: We're glad to announce that we're officialy back! We have expanded our staff with new members so now we're able to deliver Fight Class 3 the way we have always wanted to. We're currently working on Chapter 10 which we expect to release between the end of this weekend and the early days of next week.

Thanks once again for your support.

Ada

@shinratensei16 thank you so much for all of the hard work!

I have been struggling with getting a job despite meeting all the qualifications, seeing updates is giving me something to look forward too. Thank you again for all of the work, please don't overwork yourself and watch your health.

Group Leader
@Ada thanks for the kind words. It seems the long wait between the last couple of releases has caused some readers to sour on the series so it's really nice to find words of encouragement. We hope you enjoy our future releases. We also invite you to read our newest work titled "Dong Gun".

Don't worry about my health. Now we have a bigger staf that's working on both series to make sure the issues we had don't happen again. I hope you look after yourself too. Sometimes life is hard but we have to try to make it better for ourselves and the people around us.

Really appreciate the work. it probably won't be the most original story in the end, but the art is crisp af, and the action is really engaging. Just what I need!

can I ask what sort of schedule you're aiming for, and what best helps you (i.e. where are the bottlenecks). I probably can't help much or at all at the moment, but it would be good to know how to best support you so one can reach out if and when possible.

Users who are viewing this thread