Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 256 - Earth Core Bead

Dex-chan lover
Haha, the Soul Clan dude has a great expression in the last panel.

@thefiller nobody will die (spoil)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
can someone refresh me a little?

why is Xiao Yan's teacher/master enemy of the soul clan?

as far as I remember he was a really, really good alchemist betrayed by his first disciple that (later on?) joined the soul clan

also, why is the soul clan going against Xiao Yan?

I mean, they have Xiao Yan's master, so why are they looking for Xiao yan? revenge or just cutting the loose ends?

Dex-chan lover
Last page, lol.
@zdarkbrz_816 I don't remember much but his master storage ring is still on Xiao Yan so maybe there is some thing they want in there?
@TheFiller I doubt it, she will become stronger after the pill control her body's poison.

I've noticed this author creates a lot of cockroach enemies. Also, what the hell happened with the earth core bead?

@munch
Its because Bing zun zhe (the leader/sectmaster of ice wind valley) is a poison calamity body as well but a syntethic one so he wants Yi xian's body to refine himself a new body that is a genuine poison calamity body
@kyujyu and @zdarkbrz_816
Its because only yao chen is the best alchemist and hes methods are better than most so the soul clan wants to use him and for him to work for soul clan its said in chapter 248 that the Soul clan leader only is soft to yao chenbecauase of his alchemist/receptarier skills
@kyujyu
Shell get stronger but this time it will be Xun er who will save the day
@4stjack
According to the novel its supposed to help you cultivate faster but he didnt use it in the novel so i dont really know
@zdarkbrz_816
Its not that his first desciple joined the soul clan. Han feng knew about Yao chens ability to use/merge more than 1 essence flame so he wanted that or he wants yao chen to teach him that.(aka flame mantra).. But yao chen saw that hanfeng is a bad person so he didnt teach it to him. Causing him to ask for the soul clans help to kill yao chen so he can get his hands on the flame mantra. Since the soul clan wants yao chen to work for them they agreed and then yao chen was killed* but he hid in his storage ring hence btth...
Its just cutting loose ends they know hell come for his master

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha you're gonna taste something bitter today Jiu Protector.

Dex-chan lover
@Munchy I imagine to either turn her into a deadly poisonous treasure or a puppet. If some master is already cultivating a poison technique, I reckon she could be absorbed or refined into a pill for a great boost in cultivation. Rather typical xianxia stuff. Special individuals with a pure, strong element liker hers are always coveted in xianxia by nasty elders.

Users who are viewing this thread