Fights Breaking Through The Heavens

Dex-chan lover
i haven't gotten caught up yet but in the 200 chapters i've read MC just uses the same move over and over to finish a fight, he gets more powerful but since its just the same thing on repeat it doesn't really feel like it. The pill making is more interesting but they don't really get to in depth with it at all. The magic system is there but beyond power rankings absolutely none of it is explained. The plot is basic as hell and for some reason its an Isekai even though that literally doesn't matter whatsoever after chapter 1 not really sure why it was brought up.

Ghost Senpai is a fun character though. 5/10

Dex-chan lover
Why all chinese manhua have to be like this. Annoying harem, MC too strong with no personality, usual cringe and yet rated >8?
Well, there are some that aren't bad, like "release that witch" or "Tales of Demons and Gods", but in general they're trash. Fanservice and boring fights. Not suggested.

Aggregator gang
I read a novel, had to drop it because of repetitiveness. It was first wuxia I read so I liked it (coming from Japanese beta MC to someone brutal seems like step up). Now after reading quite a lot of them and finding out that there is manga based on it, I have to say that there is nothing special here. Average, with at best, rating of 5 manga.
It has all bad qualities of other wuxia stories yet lacks anything good. I don't understand how it has such high rating (must be because people are too invested into it or they it is first wuxia they read)

This was a nice story and build up until the teacher was abducted. After that, it has been downhill. Hope they pick up since the teacher is back.

Aggregator gang
Hmm, i should probably reread that. I remember it got stuck on chapter 212 or so (or maybe it was 206....who cares anyway) for years before it got updated again...

Precious items get stolen from him all the time and it becomes an arc. He automatically helps all girls even though they are the ones committing a crime ie. stealing from him, false accusations to get him in trouble. If you want an mc who is an idiot and is used by every living thing and just goes along with it without question this is the manga for you. Edit also, he always is a jobber. Not sure why this is highly ranked, maybe its an older one that started the trend for cultivation and stuff there is nothing interesting about it. The original story/ goal is completely boring and pretty much already resolved a couple chapters in by his insane growth.

Dex-chan lover
@potato657 , exactly , this shit is pretty old and one of the trend setter in western translation of chinese cultivation novel. It's nothing special by current standard, and neither was it back then because more palatable stuffs from TJSS, IET and Er gen exists, but this was indeed a pretty popular piece back in the time. I didn't read this manhua though, only visited because it popped on the front page and checking the comment, it's always fun seeing comments on every Chinese stuffs on this site. Also another precaution with adapted-from-novel Chinese manhua is that they usually tone down the violence so all of them pretty much fit something like G rating, sometimes turning an otherwise ruthless and stoic MC to more of an idiot for comedic effect.

OK, I've read around 40 chapters of this thing and aside from the fact I don't actually want to read any more (@potato657's comment sums it up well—the MC and side-characters are far too vexing), what I really don't understand is why this was made as an Isekai. I mean, we get a brief mention about it at the start, and other that than it's only been relevant a single time so far and even then the matter was so relatively minor and could have been easily explained in many other ways that didn't involve the MC being originally from earth.

Anyway, I was planning on reading Tian Can Tu Dou's other works after this but now I'm not so sure they will be worth the time.

Dex-chan lover
MDX April Fools Ads led me here... So how's this comic guys, is it good?

Users who are viewing this thread