Fights Breaking Through The Heavens

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

11804.png

I keep getting amazed at the art. It's not Solo Leveling, true, but it's a treat to read and it's very enjoyable. Look at the 3D-ridden manhua/manhwa we keep getting, for example. It's ugly as fuck.

Group Leader
So. There’s so much rainbow in that lotus it’s starting to look like a magical girl attack.

Dex-chan lover
Why use "Fight breaking" rather than "Battle" which is used by the official translation and many other sites when talking about the novel?

Why use "Fight breaking" rather than "Battle" which is used by the official translation and many other sites when talking about the novel?

it's probably closer to the meaning of the original title.

Fight breaking through the heaven mean something different that battle through the heaven

"fight breaking " and "battle" have a nuance between them.

Has anyone realized that he hasn't done anything that resembles a reincarnated person since in episode 1 he explains how he was from earth and he reincarnated but alot has been going on that I guess the author forgot or maybe the translation was wrong well just something to remained people who still keep up with the updates.

This manhua is getting weird. I just read a chapter where the heroes threatened another group of wizards over a camp site, then Xiao Yan had a dream where he had to explain his wife to his girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread