Fights Breaking Through The Heavens

@Rin2k Im happy to see that you said this, It really sucks that the quality is so so bad right now, but at least we can still read it. Hopefully we will get better quality in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Fight Break Sphere? What kind of name is that. Didn't even realize this was supposed to be Battle Through The Heavens at first.

@Zones
Eh, I can kinda see where they got the odd translation.

Battle=Fight
Heavens=Sphere (As in the Celestial Sphere. Also, BTTH is part of a larger multiverse of several contained worlds if I recall)

So, Battle Through the Heavens, or Fight & Break The Sphere.

Mind you, I prefer Battle Through The Heavens myself.

Also, on the latest chapter, that is an excellent Ominous Walk Moment by Tian Hou

So many plot holes, but so much fun , that it balances out. 8/10, enjoyable read

Ok wait, what happend to that "I will join the academy in a year" thing...god damnit moon moon

@PositivelyPotatoe What plothole? It is following the WN pretty decently I must say, except for the medusa part.
By "I will join the academy in a year", If you mean't the Jia ma academy, it is said he took more than a year because he went to find the essence flame, hence Xun Er forfeited her entry as well, so that they would allow Xiao Yan to enter in an additional year.

@atifaslam7 , by plot holes I did meant the medusa part and thanks for the explanation on the academy stuff, but what I mentioned are just nitpicks and don't really matter, it's just a awesome treat of a read

is dou venerate a different translation term, or was it always there since chapter 1, cause I don't remember that term being used before? where does it stand?

I'm very happy that they keep updating, It's pretty great they have managed to make such poor quality raws not look terrible now, It actually looks fairly decent at this point. Really good job.

I'm re-reading the series, and it seemed like all the main, really strong characters - like Xiao Yan's teacher Yao peaked at Dou Zun and was at the top of the world. But now it seems like everyone is at that level at this point in the story? It makes me wonder if all the greats like Queen Medusa, Yun Shan, Hai Po Dong, etc, that were all astounding at the start of the story are still relevant in terms of power. Since it seems as though the power creep overtime is diluting the pool of powerful characters in the story. Because there were 3 more ranks after Dou Zun/Venerate, yet those 1 or 2 ranks below (Emperor or Ancestor) were basically treated as gods earlier. I hope when revisiting, they are still relevant and not faded out when power creep gets massive.

Edit: As I'm re-reading further in, it kinda makes a bit of sense, but the power creep is still prevalent.

Dex-chan lover
Ok the manhua has gone totally in a different direction now than it was in the novel and it's a lot crappier, tons of superpowers just popping up out of nowhere, no buildup at all... Ice River Valley leader is not supposed to show up in fact all of Ice River valley is not supposed to show up for a while after they kicked their asses the first time, not to mention that the Soul Clan isn't supposed to show up either. Totally messed up...

Wow who do we have here...!
Some princess came to protect his prince ..!
Shit Mc your so damn weak go and do some cultivation

@Vengeance22
Well, i dont care about the story in novel. We are in manga site. So, lets enjoy the manga. I can agree with you, if the manga is in totally suck. But for me, author know how to keep on to make reader hype in every chapter. I'm sure if he follow every single things in novel, we cant get this type of hype in every chapters. If someone want the details, he/she can go read the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread