Filter by chapter count/page count when searching for manga [complicated, see dev response]

I would like an option to the advanced search which allows you to filter by a minimum (or maximum) number of chapters.
If "only with translate chapters in language" is selected, then only counting the number of chapters in that language.
Alternatively the metric counted could be pages.
I want this feature primarily to sort away manga with few chapters, I usually want to read something with a substantial number of published chapters, so this feature would save me a lot of time, and I hope other readers here would appreciate it too.

Upvote 15
Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
Do this, but on the search page. I don't know why you are making a big fuss about it not being possible.
fxapGdI.png
That's an entirely different request; and it wouldn't work either. This is a chapter search, while the advanced search is a manga search. Anyway.

FWIW this is also a feature I'd like. Literally any solution to filter out manga that only have a few chapters and will never be updated, or are just beginning. Even messily implemented where multiple translations of a single chapter are counted its better than the feature not existing

just release beta sort by chapter count, we will try find out another way to get suitable search.
we just want read manga that have many chapter

Users who are viewing this thread