Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Stoney's True Face

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of exhibitionism, when is Miyashita's channel getting picked up again? Same premise but less "blackmail" Plus they got caught in the last translated chapter lol
I don't think that GDN dropped it, seems that they're caught up with the raws. Or at least they are from a cursory glance.
Is this the series to finally fill the boner void in my heart left by Bisque Doll
If you like this then you might like Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that GDN dropped it, seems that they're caught up with the raws. Or at least they are from a cursory glance.

Not completely caught up, but I'm surprised to see we're only one chapter behind (or I guess, 2. 6-1 and 6-2). Raws haven't been updated in 5 months tho, RIP.

Is this the series to finally fill the boner void in my heart left by Bisque Doll

This can go either way. But in the meantime try Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda (I Want to See You Embarrassed). It's a bit more ecchi than Bisque doll and a LOT more drama-filled in the first few volumes, but you might like it if you stick with it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think it's cool that people like to color them in, but I think that not providing the raw uncolored version of those pages feels like overstepping what should count as the experience that a reader "should" be having

Edit: I do hope that they just forgot to add the uncolored pages.
Is page 19 not the uncolored page? Or did they sneaky update it?

I agree 100%, fancolors are nice but they should not replace the original art, ever
I think it's cool that people like to color them in, but I think that not providing the raw uncolored version of those pages feels like overstepping what should count as the experience that a reader "should" be having

Edit: I do hope that they just forgot to add the uncolored pages.
This was a mistake. Going forward, all of the fan-colored pages will be at the end of the chapters

Dex-chan lover
How terrible, being blackmailed into taking lewd photos of your internet crush.
Her logic is almost at the level as that Aiue Oka hypnosis hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about, she’s posting that online but she’s a minor
I'd guess as long as she doesn't show pink, it's not illegal. It's just lewd photos, similar to gravure.
Don’t let this manga influence you into becoming some whores simp photographer.
This has honestly been my fetish for years. I've written it in earlier chapters, but a friend of mine did something similar to this in high school with a good looking girl. Even worse, the photos he took was for her boyfriend, and my friend even had sex with her. Boyfriend was a cuck.
I would never be able to do the things my friend did, how he wasn't crushed by bad conscience is beyond me.
I think this is why I like this manga a little over the others recommended in this thread, it's a bit more innocent and cute than the others, at least for now.

Dex-chan lover
"Did she forget to lock the door?"

Gotta love dumbass students who don't bother to check inside first to see if anyone is in there, well whatever for the plot I guess 🤦🏾‍♂️
Why are you surprised, she's basically doing OnlyFans, but for free 😶

She's not far away from her just giving out nudes or appearing naked in front of strangers just for a kick 🤨

Stoney better stay stoned faced towards her, cause there's nothing to win down the line ô_ô

Dex-chan lover

She's not far away from her just giving out nudes or appearing naked in front of strangers just for a kick 🤨

Stoney better stay stoned faced towards her, cause there's nothing to win down the line ô_ô
The brain rewarding system and fake internet points are a hell of a drug. Though I guess from this chapter it's probably more in the exhibitionistic gate too.
Gotta build a fan base before you take money for it. 🤑 Making money on OnlyFans is hard though afaik, and it's only the best looking that are able to make anything decent on it. Though apparently you can make a bit by doing niche stuff. I heard about a girl making a lot of money on findom, I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would be into that.

Dex-chan lover

...........ok but what does that have to do with my comment? 😐

Dex-chan lover
Everyone here bashing FL, but MC doesn't seem too worried about himself being blackmailed into "taking lewd pics of his internet crush".
At this point in time, they are both enjoying it i would say, tho neither will openly admit it.
Mitsuha gets the attention she craves and wants to see stoney's never shown emotions, and stoney gets all the EFA lewdness he could want and then some, win-win if you ask me.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone here bashing FL, but MC doesn't seem too worried about himself being blackmailed into "taking lewd pics of his internet crush".
At this point in time, they are both enjoying it i would say, tho neither will openly admit it.
Mitsuha gets the attention she craves and wants to see stoney's never shown emotions, and stoney gets all the EFA lewdness he could want and then some, win-win if you ask me.
I honestly think some of the people complaining are on the spectrum.
This is a manic pixie dream girl scenario where the most attractive girl in your class who's got an internet persona you have a crush on blackmails you to do lewd things with her.
This is wish fullfillment at its strongest.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly think some of the people complaining are on the spectrum.
This is a manic pixie dream girl scenario where the most attractive girl in your class who's got an internet persona you have a crush on blackmails you to do lewd things with her.
This is wish fullfillment at its strongest.
People complaining about this are a reminder of people who cannot differentiate real life from fantasy. This is a Manga. OF might not even exist in this world. Hell I'm not sure how many Japanese people know about something like OF. Sexual content is looked at extremely differently over there, so us trying to implement western ideals onto fuckin Manga of all things, is the weirdest most common thing I see on these comments.

Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread