Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Stoney's True Face

Group Leader
Question is: will it go toward exhibition fetish (which she alread have it seems since she's already exposing herself to the world for dopamine) or will it go toward her discovering love and stop exposing herself (which is too late cause you know... she already did heh).

Dex-chan lover
Read your comment again and, then figure out what my comment was trying to imply 😶
I did and it still made zero sense, my comment was about the students that locked them in there, nothing more and nothing less

I reckon its gonna go she doesnt get the same feeling taking pics on her own or with other people and only feels the excitement with Stoney.

Group Leader
The top of your face seems way too easy to Dox. Especially if she normally posts her mouth, anyone with photoshop can find out her identity in a few minutes.
No no, dont make it real

Group Leader
Is this the series to finally fill the boner void in my heart left by Bisque Doll
Manga Industry:
Step 1: Find a manga that is ending or an ongoing one that no longer has it's original charm. :thonk:
Step 2: Copy that. :meguusmug:
Step 3: ???? :question:
Step 4: Profit. :chad:

:lol:

Dex-chan lover
For all the people here who thinks this girl is awakening to an exhibitionist fetish, I honestly don't think so for various reasons that are pretty clear in the story. First of all, if she was an exhibitionist, she would already have awakened with all of her lewd posts. However, she has made it clear that these are new experiences and feelings for her. Now, it remains to be seen whether or not it has to be our stoned-faced protagonist has to be the one to illicit these feelings in her, but regardless. She is obviously posting online because she enjoys the attention, but she only (so far) gets aroused being around Stoney.

Lewdly wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
Manga Industry:
Step 1: Find a manga that is ending or an ongoing one that no longer has it's original charm. :thonk:
Step 2: Copy that. :meguusmug:
Step 3: ???? :question:
Step 4: Profit. :chad:

:lol:
Its a cycle that I'll never escape

Aggregator gang
Even though this might be necroing on my part but I got a feeling as the series goes on her and Stoney are going to gradually bind. Her realizing she doesn’t get the same “excitement” out of taking pics on her own but gets that same feeling with Stoney. Stoney is going to gradually have that stone mask of his shatter and show his true emotions with her.

Probably going to end the same way as that one bdsm manga where the girl and guy are together and doing Lewd/weird shit.

Double-page supporter
Usually expressionless stoney showing expression(gap moe) gets her going :smugnako:
She also has slight exhibionistic tendencies :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Dafuq.. who is haru.. he is basically God 🙏

Screenshot-2023-09-20-07-00-41-417-com-android-chrome.png

Screenshot-2023-09-20-07-08-25-733-com-android-chrome.png

Screenshot-2023-09-20-07-07-47-014-com-android-chrome.png

Screenshot-2023-09-20-07-04-52-143-com-android-chrome.png
No offense but these colouring not to my taste though, looks kinda out of place 😕🤔
Well, it's good in it's own style i guess I just don't prefer this style

Dex-chan lover
So she doesn't hide that they're friends? That's actually pretty rare in this type of manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Being a guy who will take nude/sugestive photos of his potential girlfriend so she can post it to strangers... Yikes

Users who are viewing this thread