Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Arrive Like A Storm

Dex-chan lover
Aaannnd we've got ourselves a childhood friend love rival.... God damnit.
As usual, this was very much not needed.
At least she's cute (she does wear her skirt way too short, however).
Now let's see this go downhill until the final confession between the two MCs.
Thanks for the chapter!

soon? This falls comfortably within range of The Law of Romcom Chapter 8-12 Introduction of the Rival That Never Wins :pacman:
Or get's cancelled at 20-30 chapters in and then we get the "FUCK IT!" no one wins ending... or they go the rare Ichigo 100% route and main girl loses... because that went over well... right? Don't limit your options, there are many ways this could go bad.

Dex-chan lover
She came like a storm that is approaching..
She provoking. Black heart in isolation...
She is reclaimer of her town!!!!
Born in school.. She had been blessed!
HER FAMILY CREST IS A KLUTZER OF HELLLL!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
No idea who they are listening to, if it’s the JP fans, the Editors, or just seeing others do it. But there is an absolute plague of seemingly decently set up romance manga lately that keep introducing entirely unnecessary love rivals in the first 15 chapters or so. It’s like they are terrified they will fail if they don’t offer potential waifu’s for every taste asap. Or feel like they need the injection of forced drama because they already ran out of other ideas. I’ve probably dropped at least 20+ manga over the last few months because of it, it’s almost always a sign that the mangaka is already running out of ideas for interesting interactions between the main characters, and it’s heading for either mediocrity or an early grave.

I think a lot of people are just tired of stagnating in the industry seems, with the same thing over and over, just like Japan’s economy, it seems their manga industry has hit a standstill except for a few exceptions.
Agreed, legit there is very few romance manga that only have like one heroine and that's it. Maybe some supporting character but that's it. Only Kaguya came on top of my head and it's finished like 1 year ago

Fed-Kun's army
She came like a storm that is approaching..
She provoking. Black heart in isolation...
She is reclaimer of her town!!!!
Born in school.. She had been blessed!
HER FAMILY CREST IS A KLUTZER OF HELLLL!!!!!
Mitsuha bout to bring out the motorcycle style martial arts to beat down a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
This soon? It's not even ten chapters in. Ten bucks says they made stupid marriage promises in kindergarten and the MC just forgot
If I remember correctly. She's the girl who broke down crying, Because of his ugly smile. Due to that experience stoney became withdrawn, and lost interest in other people.

ah yes, this is what "fated to meet" looks like

63b6a967fd3ff153293f01d9b3439151cd87895908c7a99dac164044817e46ff.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hmmmm so they added a new character to rock the boat since Mitsuha and Hakobe is going nowhere (or too slow), huh?
Not sure if it might bring something good, but I hope it will remain just between the 3 (Kagurazaka x Hakobe x Mitsuha) only and not balloon into something like the 'Kuroiwa Medaka' manga.

Haru's coloring looks so good. As a fan colorer... teach me sensei.
Thanks for the appreciation.
My advice for you is to practice more.
You get better with time, and I have a long way to go too.
For starters getting a good grasp of "color theory" will help you with selecting better colors that go well with each other.

Group Leader
Thanks for the appreciation.
My advice for you is to practice more.
You get better with time, and I have a long way to go too.
For starters getting a good grasp of "color theory" will help you with selecting better colors that go well with each other.
Thanks.
I am currently coloring some webcomics on MangaDex as means to stay consistent with practice. If you're interested, check it out and let me know what you think.

Aggregator gang
Am I tweaking or wasn’t there another chapter that ended with the new girl looking at main girls not Twitter?
Seriously I’ve been rereading all the available chapters and I could have sworn the new girl showed up in one of the other chapters at the end. Am I tweaking or anyone else recall it?

Users who are viewing this thread