Filter-Goshi no Kanojo

This looks extremely similar to author's previous work "Izumi's love pattern", so I hope that MC actually ends up with the FMC this time, rather than just watching and helping the FMC get together with her crush, Izumi's love pattern was straight up hot garbage.
I think in that manga this author only did the drawing while the writing was done by another guy, while in this new manga he does the drawing and writing.

First chapter was promising but then it became ultra cringe blackmail the quiet kid bullshit real fast

Group Leader
Yup read this as a fiction and for the laughs 'cause otherwise it's just the story of a self-centered whore girl exposing her body to strangers to satisfy her ego.

Dex-chan lover
Looking like a promising wholesome story!
Firstly she's more taking precautions for not getting blackmailed herself, we seen a too much ntr blackmail "stories"!
She's not an onlyfans thot but seems like doing for the thrill, beside what's wrong in this if she's her identity hidden?
Following "alpha" males flexing muscles and cars while calling every woman showing her bra a whore only makes you a forever pathetic virgin :chad:

Yeah, it's pretty good too be honest. Like Debaser said, I just can't help myself but to read trashy romcoms. lol
I feel bad for most of the people who seem... oddly pressed about the girl being an "OnlyFans" girl, when she just post photos on twitter. Anyways, I'll keep reading this, so long as its being translated. 🤷🏿‍♂️

man I hate how the MC is dumb enough to let her just blackmail him like that, I guess in future when their relationship evolves we'll have a moment where she says that she deleted it long time ago and she just likes hanging out with him

Dex-chan lover
this manga's entire existence is for the author to draw very lewd poses with the OC xDD pro moves
28c.png

Users who are viewing this thread