Final Boss Fake-out: The Protagonist Thinks She Killed Me So Now I'm Free!

Double-page supporter
Don’t pussy out on killing her just because she is a woman. If you don’t, please solve the situation without giving a shorty reason as a means to avoid killing her... just because she’s a woman

Seems nice. I just hope the chapters doesn't continue to be chopped like this. I'd rather read 1 chapter a month than a part every few days.

Hahaha, if he actually acts on his words at the end of the first chapter, I'm marking this as a 10/10.

I doubt he will, but just saying...

I'm confused as to where the MC's mind even came from. It clearly isn't the origanal emperor, his personality and values are too different, and he considers the world where Resistance Noah is a game to be a dream. To make it worse, he's been shown to have some of the original Menas's memories, with it being a coin flip whether he identifies the original to be him or not. Just read Chapter 1.2 (pages 3-8) and 2.1 (page 4) to see what I'm talking about. Also, he's lost common knowledge such as how much currency is worth, and I think someone managing an empire needs to know at least that much.
As far as I'm concerned, he never was the 'Last Boss'. I can't get invested (or even care) at all with an MC like this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
EDIT: Upon reading all 9 chapters, I’d give this a 6 or 6.5. It’s still not entirely good, but it gets fun as the author starts to get a feel for what they want from the story and characters.

ORIGINAL POST BELOW:
It’s a 5 or 6/10.

It’s not good but there’s certainly worse out there. It’s mid or average basically, but it’s still at least entertaining enough to keep reading.

Kinda goofy that he buys all those different outfits, doesn’t wear any of them, and then reveals himself to the hero looking exactly the same and dressed exactly the same and showing the exact same abilities and yet isn’t recognized though. So yeah. It’s a story to pass the time with that falls apart immediately if you think about it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nice series, my only beef with it is how long it takes updates to come out. But apparently the eng TL is up to chap 20 elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread