Final Girl - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
im actually disapppointed they didnt double tap the killer, like u only needed that detail to be perfect, and honestly i was waiting for the end credit scene where it turns out its not over yet, but that transition to another movie was good too, really didnt expect that one

Fed-Kun's army
pretty cool, I don’t think I’ve seen an isekai that didn’t involve some kind of rpg fantasy world, nice and original

I honestly hope to see this guy go into multiple "first girl" victims in movies/games to see how this goes. (saw deadjosey VO on youtube)

I love the concept, hopefully the author serealises this into a full manga. Theres a lot of potential ! Meta jokes are 10/10

Well They Left Some People Behind The Killer Probably Didn't Die And They Are Going To Die Next.

Fed-Kun's army
Americans in 2020: proving that yes, people really are stupid enough to hide in the murder basement.

Summer's boyfriend looks like BAN, ohhh heavens it would take me a lot of determination to turn him down

@mrboko1234 I don't think there's much more room in this manga for a whole serialized storyline. This is meant to be a short one-off and it works well with all the meta gags. Some things are better left short, sweet and good!

Dex-chan lover
featuring ban from "the seven deadly sins" as the boyfriend
and saeki from "saeki-san is asleep" as the final girl

Users who are viewing this thread