Fire Force - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - Fight Between Men

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. Poor Shinra expected girls. Not the calendar you're looking for my boy.

Hibana's concerns. Relatable.

Vulcan - This is our year! Bro you just joined. lol.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's what happens when you stick a bunch of dudes that weren't particularly popular with the ladies together and they try to be popular with the ladies. Shinra doesn't count, in this context, either. Some still shot of him standing there like a dork isn't going to get anyone but Hibana hot and bothered. Maybe Tamaki. His personality is what's been bringing all the ladies over to team Shinra, not his looks.

Dex-chan lover
I'm laugh-crying a little bit

I love Power Cobra, and Maki and Iris laughing at it is the cutest thing ever

Group Leader
Why do they gotta follow the herd? You have to get the best photo, not just pose naked.

Shinra with his fire skills, Arthur with his sword, Hinawa with guns, Engineer guy doing engineer stuff, even litch could be doing some science stuff, then Obi in the middle doing, something with his muscles or one of his stupid stunts. Throw a bit of a creativity and photoshop and boom the best photo.

But who am I kidding. This chapter was a filler. They didn't bother showing previous photos of others or even 8th. They didn't show the photos they took this time around. So yeah, nvm, what a waste of chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread