Fire Force - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Secret Feud

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the gang isn't tense at all even if they're labelled as terrorist

So maki is basically confirmed with lieutenant...

Shinra could possibly end up with Tamaki or Iris, although I think Iris has more significance in the plot so if the author doesn't end up killing her for plot purposes she might be end girl. Unless the story has a low romance and ends up with Shinra leaving solo to deal with the Nether or something.

Captain Obi and Captain Hibana probably won't have an ending, neither will Arthur

Have i mentioned that Lisa looks good in anything?

Ships galore! I’m gonna guess that Vulcan/Lisa and Maki/Hinawa, if not canon by the end, will be heavily implied.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody bothered to mention Lisa and Vulcan, probably everyone assumes they're already a thing.

This chapter was funny.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't imagine Maki and Hinawa before this: it never crossed my mind. Maki is getting kinda defensive there, and I can't imagine her having a husband living somewhere while she lives at Company 8 and does such a dangerous job. Her dad and brother sure don't like it. She's got to have someone who supports her work as a Fire Soldier and trusts her. Of course, things could change if they stop the White-Clad Evangelist thing and the world gets a little calmer.

Shirna's going to end up with Iris if anybody: she's the girl he's closest to (looking back on their conversation in the churchyard, and also his first meeting with the 8th was him dramatically saving her life, much to Maki's delight). Tamaki annoys the hell out of him and he said he's not interested in her while Iris is his type.

Fed-Kun's army
Shinra and Tamaki are more like bickering siblings, it just doesn't work. Shinra is in love with Iris but she still seems oblivious to his feelings like Shinra is oblivious of Hibana's.

I had no idea that Maki had feelings for Hinawa.

Users who are viewing this thread