Fire Force - Vol. 26 Ch. 230 - The Cataclysm Continues

I don't think Fire Force is a prequel to Soul Eater, The cartoony moon appeared in his other manga B.Ichi, Which was made before Soul Eater

Fed-Kun's army
Ah the fan coloring making arrow a brown girl makes me happy because then there'd be two brown hotties in this series hibana and her

Aggregator gang
@LadyCherry yeah pretty much all the absurd stuff we usually attribute to anime/manga tropes or concepts is actually due to the 1st cataclysm in this world which is pretty neat and meta way of putting in those things.

Fed-Kun's army
@FireWolfu Their trying to claim it’s all connected and after each destruction was a different world with our reality being the starting point

Oh ! So they are finally bringing up the father. The more the series went the more i wondered what happened with him since Shinra never talks about him even tho he should have know him.

Oh that's true about the preception of the moon or more so the sun we draw smiley faces on the sun. Sho and Arrow look so good in their undercover outfits. Always been wondering about Shinra's dad.

alright alright alright who's the father

Don't tell me it's a demon!

Users who are viewing this thread