Fire Force - Vol. 26 Ch. 230 - The Cataclysm Continues

Aggregator gang
Yeah I am leaning more on side that Fire Force is a prequel to Soul Eater because of the moon and talks of demons might appearing out of wherever. If not maybe sharing the same multiverse.

Double-page supporter
Maybe Soul Eater is the bad end to Fire Force?

If Adolla wins and the world is twisted to perception and not reality, the Soul Eater universe comes to be. And Fire Force will follow a good end?

Since there's no registered father and his mothers name is Mari(Mary), I wonder if their god got her pregnant and he's like their little fire jesus.

Aggregator gang
@debauchery Thought the same thing, especially when the parallels with Christianity are already there from day one with how the religion works in the world of Fire Force (Christian churches, nieces, sister covents, Latóm as a substitute to Amém). The only thing here is that really deviates from the Christianity parallels is Mary having two children, and they have a respectable age gap between them hahaha.

The woman got impregnated twice, or we will have Sho and Shinra being actually twins but by some bullshittery mumbo jumbo reason Sho was kept in stasis for a few years (explaining his white hair and all, and no, I don't think he is an albino).

But that is just a wild theory for now.

Should look at Shinra's birth certificate, see if the same thing pops up. Either way, it'd be up to their mother to put in any information about their dad.

Why am I now thinking their dad was a doppelganger or something

So this basically confirms their world used to be just like irl but after the cataclysm it became more cartoonish, does this mean Tamaki's disease is literally caused by the existense of ecchi tropes!? Holy shit if so Okubo is a genius

Dex-chan lover
Mmmh now that you mention it, Shinra's dad has never even been brought up.

Oh man, Arrow looks cute!

Strap your belts boys!!
We're getting closer and closer to Soul-Eater

Users who are viewing this thread