Fire Force - Vol. 27 Ch. 239 - The Vanished Hero

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. Wasn't the curly one a double agent? In the anime, he was the agent for the guy who looked like Axl Rose.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan He doesn't really have loyalty towards anyone, he's simply looking for the truth, he works for 3 people but in reality all that he's doing is to satisfy his own curiosity... So don't expect any dramatic "betrayal"

@tuatara1 The easiest way to explain it would be to have the cultists either believe this would start the world anew and be free of sin the next time around, or have that little hope in humanity and that little passion for life they don't really care for life and think ending it like this is pure and stuff. Bottom line is, don't underestimate zealotry.

@SeerSap Why is that pfp so funny with what you just said

Dex-chan lover
@swordmaster2551
thanks, I forgot a part
didn't remember the part about having to eat them, but the weakness being not feared by humans, if that worked the gun devil should had less power as the conciousnes of gun weapons was less in that world

@Knighto i think in this case what counts is that the chainsaw was feared by demons, whereas guns where feared by humans all over the world since politicians secretly produced guns and secretly distributed them

Aggregator gang
@knighto

Guns still existed in the world, just because there was a ban doesn't mean people weren't still afraid of them especially since we have seen that they are still produced and used despite the ban.

@Knighto

You’re still forgetting a lot
(Csm spoilers not fire force)
They originally used guns to combat devils, but guns started to become more prevalent in crime organizations and civil disputes. Then there was a terrorist attack on America with a whole shit ton of guns, that started ramping up people’s fear of guns. That’s why the Gun Devil was so strong when it first came out, then the attack it did in Japan only increased people’s fear of of the devils. Then countries started putting restrictions on guns to curb the fear of the gun devil.

Dex-chan lover
@Dudelmex that part I remember, the thing with him having to eat was the thing I forgot and the weakness in his case I don't feel it as natural as what is happening with Shinra

So is Shinra gonna introduce sho to his future sister in law? Since they just went to adolla together?

Users who are viewing this thread