Fire Force - Vol. 28 Ch. 241 - The Guardian's Path

Double-page supporter
Girl needs an exorcism if what is pretty much Nyarlethotep from Persona 2 has been talking in her head since she was born. Seriously rumor coming true and collective unconscious stuff, serious Persona 2: Innocent Sin vibes

I originally thought Obi would be the one to fight Charon, but I don't mind a match up like this.

“Rushdown!”
That’s some FGC stuff.
May have just become my favorite characters in the series.

HAHAHAHAHA.

NICE. I AM LOVING THIS.

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE NIGGA BATTLE.

SUPER SMASH NIGGAS IF YOU WILL.

THE GUARDIAN VERSUS THE BERSERKER.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

@Enderzone I mean he could argue she should die a meaningful death. Or maybe Haumea is choosing that for herself.

@T51 Little did we know, she was made insane, not born insane.

@supernova708 Wait, I thought swarmers beat sluggers. Unless those are counterboxers.

@2019 Dude, Obi's cool, but how the blazes will he beat Charon

Fed-Kun's army
Are we witnessing a ship being built...? A shotgun and a bow, goes together like whiskey and cola \.../

Double-page supporter
"Ho, mukatte kuru no ka?"

@R-Mod Charon's ability is accumulating the energy from the enemy's ability attacks, then using it as his own ammunition. If he is to fight a non ability user, his power is useless, it would just be a muscle-to-muscle fight.

Aggregator gang
We'll finally have the answer between the match-up of Charon x Ogun. Some defend Charon because he is an absolute unit of a fighter, others bet on Ogun because he can exploit Charon's counterattack mechanic (but might lack the power to really deal any damage to the man). This will be one the best fights in this Manga.

@crackkid Charon's ability isn't related to whether or not people use their abilities. It's just storing kinetic damage & giving it back.

That's how he can store power from his underlings stomping on him, during the Inca arc.

Double-page supporter
I think the idea that the White Clads are tapped into the collective unconscious and can sort out humanity's true desire is potentially interesting motivation... but for it to just be Haumea and she can only hear the negative, apparently, so now they (or Charon at least) want to destroy everything for her sake, is dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread