Fire Force - Vol. 28 Ch. 242 - The Woven Lineage

Dex-chan lover
How far is anime behind manga? I heard that it will end soon, but I have not yet started the second cour of the second season.

At this rate, the villains might just win and i won't care anyway too because i just haven't seen any character development for any characters except the villains themselves. Its kinda funny if you ask me lol.

Supporter
Dang, Charon is a beast. Not that anybody would seriously have thought, Ogun ever stood a chance. That man once stopped and redirected a nuclear blow that would have annihilated half the country.

@SuperOniichan The arc where Maki returned to the military just began there, so somewhere a bit past chapter 150.

Dex-chan lover
That vertical line on page 20 makes me think that Ogun escaped at super-highspeed upwards. My basis is mostly that I'd expect the author to show an unconscious Ogun on the ground as part of the cliffhanger for next chapter, if he had actually been defeated with that attack.

T51

Dex-chan lover
I knew Charon was gonna body this mf. Hell, Shinra did ''Krona'' and everything, then Charon just Lariats and body slams Shinra as soon as he got back.

too bad we'll never see a fight between the biggest Chads, Charon/Burns/Beni

Dex-chan lover
Would be stupid to think that Ogun is KO just like that, really love this fight so let's see how it evolves from here

Double-page supporter
Hype every chapter. Can't wait for the next.

@SuperOniichan I think the Season 2's climax will be the fight between Shinra and Burns. It's too obvious from the opening theme

Aggregator gang
Ogun's not done yet. When it was hinted that his power could be on par with Burns, that wasn't a throwaway. Charon better not get cocky

It's so rare to see a super powered throw down between Black characters in manga and I'm loving it. Okubo really does show his Black characters love

Users who are viewing this thread