Fire Force - Vol. 28 Ch. 242 - The Woven Lineage

😭pfft

THAT DID ZERO DAMAGE.

rip charon...he's a light skinned nigga 😂

thank you for the last page, now that i know Ogun is a true african pureblood descendant and darker than Charon: light skinned niggas light Charon don't got a chance 😂💀

the blacker they are the stronger 😎

@starlightcitypro
@icantnotthink

exactly, Okubo does not throw in black characters just to portray them as "black characters". i love how okubo focuses around these characters: giving them purpose and a well-written backstory/motives to uphold on par of the rest of the characters/main characters.

we knew Charon wasn't just "dumb muscles", but this is still kinda impressive.

I mean, that power was sick af, but the Charon also literally countered by just cracking his neck, so if it's about being bad ass I think Charon kind of has the upper hand.

Oh we should know how that song and dance goes. "Oh I just took him down easily! Im so overconfident!"

*page rips*

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

I see a lot of people talking shit about Ogun when in terms of a base, he's superior to Arthur and Shinra.

Story plot “prediction” time
-Kurono joins
-Beni Joins
-Someone will die
-Arthur being op asf because of his knight delusion and killing dragon
- Cataclysm starts but its not over
(my “predictions” arent in obviously in order these are just my hopes and what’ll happen in the plot)

Aggregator gang
Come on guys, Ogun didn't bite the dust like that after being stated that all fire users got a power up in their flame factor after the cataclysm getting near. This was stated after Shinra came back from his trip to the past, and if I'm not mistaken the third generation users got the greatest power up since they can produce flames. This fight is far from over.

I'm pretty sure Charon grasped the idea of Ogun turning off his flames before his fists could make contact with him in the hopes of not giving Charon any flames to absorb, just pure kinetic energy from his fists riding the momentum from his flames.

Hinawa wanting Ogun instead of Arthur and Shinra, the shade haha. Charon really just cracked his neck to cause an explosion what a beast.

Users who are viewing this thread