Fire Force - Vol. 28 Ch. 243 - Us Back in the Day

Contributor
Never expected to see a Charon Wobbuffet today. First time for everything, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Ogun, mah boy!!! you can do eeeeettt!!! if he absorbs energy maybe just keep filling him up until he explodes? well, Ogun doesn't look like the type who can keep a stream of fire power at someone so really... I don't know, I'm just glad he's back up!

Dex-chan lover
This is leading up to Ogun splitting up and forming a team of himself (kagebunshin) or working with the other 2 frontliners?

Ogun, if you can keep mentally disturbed people like Arthur and Shinra safe in a socially-engineered school-system, you can beat up someone like Charon!

T51

Double-page supporter
''Beat the shit out of him''

Umm, you guys seem to be forgetting the fact that Charon fucking bodied Shinra after he used Corna on him, you know, the big demon that came out of Shinras kick?

But, with the power of flashback, pretty sure this dude is gonna go full Burns on Charon or something

ill say it once, and ill say it again

ogun is gonna fuck charon up so bad he'll end up 6 feet under.

you have the main character, the asian devil hero Shinra, the sidekick/rival White Knight Arthur, and to complete the ultimate holy trinity trio, you have the God tier Black Guy thats good at everything aka OGUN.

never put an asian dude, a white dude and a black dude together and go against them cus ull end up dead

Users who are viewing this thread