Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 250 - Those Who Resist

@S0viet_Noob I still don’t see it being stalling. It would rushed asf if he just answered what happened to Shinra and them earlier on. The time will come when we’ll know stuff just not now. Past few chapters were Vulcan/Giovanni focused to give us more info. The pacing will pick up after 251

Group Leader
every freaking shounen series I read bad guy always talk big for so many panels really annoying af

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter:
The villains stall for more time to get WD-40 because, as it turns out, leaving a keyhole unmaintained for a long time makes it hopelessly rusty.
Will our heroes manage to defeat them before the author gets a new light bulb? Stay tuned!

Fed-Kun's army
Just thinking ... all those shots that are hitting on him, when he releases that kinetic energy back is going to be a slaughter.

@Abetillo I'm pretty sure that at this point, he's not stocking up, maybe releasing it into the ground. Even if he is, with that injury and the other injuries he's getting, it's unlikely he'll be fighting fit when he doesn't need to keep stalling.

@S0viet_Noob It was already said there was a mass outbreak of infernals so the other companies are fighting them. If Ohkubo showed their fights then this will really be stalling.

Fed-Kun's army
@Primus6 So if it's showing what's happening outside while Giovanni is putting the key, all events were literally shown to be taking place at the same time in the past like 5 or more chapter, it's literally a summary. There is literally nothing in this chapter happening that we weren't already aware of. It's stalling.

Back to back chapters where we started from the same position and ended at the same position lol. Hopefully next chapter has more substance.

Dex-chan lover
y'all need to remember that it hits different when you read it all in one go instead of once a week. tho there might have been some drawing out of events going on so the cataclysm would start after chapter 250 exactly haha

Users who are viewing this thread