Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 251 - Laughter as the Shield Crumbles

Dex-chan lover
So why didn't he just mercy kill her then instead of waiting a couple years and kill all of humanity and her.

Fed-Kun's army
Noooo... Charon... I hope you survive somehow... If not, then may you rest in piece amongst the villains we just can't hate.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm I quite like Charon and the character arc he went through. We first saw him as a mindless guardian, then one that was willingly manipulated even at the cost of himself, and finally why he did this. Although a master simp he's a good guardian.

Fed-Kun's army
@AzureDragonLord
Rather than a simp, I think the love he feels is that of a parent. Usually, when one refers to unconditional love, it is the love a parent feels for their child.
Although, Haumea could have something for Charon.

honestly, with all the shit that i've seen, human kind a deserve it. im kinda rooting for them now

It’s okay that he described the love for Haumea , but for Charon I thinks he should deserve more beautiful last fight. Not just being a punching bag.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sifr I think it was well estabilished that Charon does have a limit to how much he can absorb. Remember back when he was fighting both Shinra, and when he was fighting the other guy, there were some attacks he chose to dodge because he knew those attacks would take him out even if he absorbed. IT's the same thing here. The 8th battalion has fought him 3 times already they already know his limits.

😍younger Arrow.

as for why Charon didn't kill Haumea: 1) it probably wouldn't save her soul anyway, 2) doubt the Evangelist would just let that happen.

Group Leader
That's not the kind of love you all calling him a simp are thinking of.

I guess people don't have the same definition of simp as I have. For me a simp is someone who is desperate to please a woman in hope of getting something in return, no matter how little that is.

Unconditional love for me is the complete opposite of that as you care for the person without the need of receiving anything in return. I am more in agreement with those that think Charon feeling for Haumea is more akin to a parent love for his child.

Fuck everyone calling Charon a simp. Charon is not simping for haumea, but instead feels bad for her and loves her unconditionally, as stated. He wouldn't want all the things happening to her to continue, and that would be kind of fucked up since charon has seen haumea ever since she was tiny.

Dex-chan lover
what you think that Humea situation is the Evangelist fault.....way do people with that kind of power were born? the evangelist set the first apocalipse in motion and that give people the inferno and the fire fighter, abd Charon still serves that dumb idea of clensing the world, the definition of religious fanatics

Dex-chan lover
Charon was a fun character
Someone who was strong yet had his purpose that steered his way
I don't see him as a love interest of huamei but rather a more of a father or older brother family bond
Shame he died but what a way to go though
Literally taking all the hits

I don't see him as a simp more like a foolish man who stayed true to what he believed In

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the demonslayer approach to backstories... literally right as or right before they die... my favourite...

Users who are viewing this thread