Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 251 - Laughter as the Shield Crumbles

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a way to die, but i don't really feel satisfied by it, he just burnt.

@Tine1415 I agree that I would have liked to see him go in a more flashy way, but its in line with his character. His role has always been that of a protector, with his his shtick of being an incredibly tough punching bag. So I feel its a fitting way for him to die

RIP in peace Charon. Anyone who's willing to go to those lengths for the girl they love (even if not romantically) deserves utmost respect.

For the the guys Calling Charon a simp have you guys forgotten that dude's can have non sexsual affections for a females do sister's and nieces not exist?

Probably one of the best characters in the Manga, his character build and resolve was great. Way to sympathize with the bad guys.

For the reason we was fighting for, I would accept the catalyst and respective demise of everything.

"If Haumea wishes to die so much, why didn't Charon just mercy kill her"

Said some idiot who never developed a parental bond with another person.

Group Leader
soo long charon go die aahahahaha you were fucking annoying little bitch lol

Dex-chan lover
Boy I love obvious filler character development for side characters
Being real it was kind of needed, a lot of the story in the last 1/3 of this manga has just been patchworking previous plot hints. It feels very obvious the mangaka was expecting this manga to at least be 25% longer than it has turned out to be

Users who are viewing this thread