Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 255 - The Seventh Pillar

Dex-chan lover
Yo what the- he brought the real humans back in! Where is this going? Fuck, this manga is good!

Did he not have time to draw the chapter that week? Did he just want to take some time off? Could he not have chosen a slightly more photogenic person? The questions are endless.

I get using real people as the aesthetic of life before the cataclysm but why the fuck is this just a photoshoot/shit post of some old lady I mean nothing is happening in the pictures it's just some lady wtf

I agree with everyone who says that the woman is creepy and it was a confusing chapter, but please don't hate on the author.
I think he's (idk if author is man or woman) simply trying to show/demonstrate the ideology of the Evangelist in his own unique way.
Dunno if I've explained myself, sorry ;(

The pose she's doing in that one page reminds me of the poses you see in Kongōrikishi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nio . Fitting, I think, given she's trying to end all of humanity

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that came out of left field
though this shitpost of a chapter was foreshadowed a bit, with Shinra's trip to pre-cataclysm world

Still, i''ve not seen a mangaka this brazen in a long time

I think... I think I HAVE to give this manga a 10/10, regardless of how I think about the actual storytelling or anything just for being THIS ballsy and making it WORK.

people completely forgetting that everything looked like real life before the first cataclysm

Ookubo's brain operates in a completely different spectrum. His editor has given up all reasons at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread