Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 255 - The Seventh Pillar

Dex-chan lover
@Soleca
At least there is a proper reason for hope and friendshit to be necessary. This is already a step above more than half of shonenshits.

im not gonna lie the real pictures make me laugh so hard and i dont know why

You can absolutely tell who DOESN’T pay attention

It’s live action because it’s from her perspective from BEFORE the great catacalysm and that’s what the world looked like if you payed attention in ch 216 🙄 He didn’t get lazy wtf??

PAY ATTENTION PPL!!

Dex-chan lover
It's so creepy but it works to separate the past from the present, it was a world similar but too different .... still fucking creepy.

But I am tired of all enemies on shonen being ultimately the origin of life and existence in the universe...I mean come on! you can work on a smaller scale and still make something great, you don't need to build the entire world from the time before time to do a SHONEN BATTLE.

Aggregator gang
This is an interesting approach for portraying pre-cataclysm events and is pretty much completely in line with what's been said so far.

But man must it also have been an easy week to be Ohkubo lmao.

i want plot progress, but damn this chapter really shines even without any concrete progress lmao

That is such an interesting way to choose to put this in lmao

Damn jt caught me off guard.
Shes not wrong at all sadly.

@E6entric I agree! It is already explained that the world pre-catalyst is very similar to OUR REAL WORLD, and the manga-liked world now is the reconstructed one. I still remember clearly, so if we are shown a person pre-catalyst, a real human is 100% expected. And there are people who remember ansolutely nothing of this work, but still proceed to judge dear author nonetheless.

Chapter 216 already showed a glimpse of what the world looked like before the Great Cataclysm, every one of you who is calling the author "lazy" over stuff we already knew about is an idiot. If you're not going to get invested with the story, get out of here ASAP.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I've prepared myself to see some real life panels when Sumire starts to talk about the past cataclysm but I don't think that it will be the rest of the chapter

Great respect for Ohkubo-sensei, using an actual photo on the manga to keep the continuity makes it feels uncanny yet makes so much sense

Users who are viewing this thread