Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 258 - The Trial to Save the World

Dex-chan lover
Oh the mintendo...
I remember years ago, when before christmas i was all busy being a "good kid" getting good grades, cleaning house, listening to grandpa, and shit. So my parents gave me the package all proud and beaming "you really deserved it kid". Inside there was the mintendo, with 100 games included like dragon question, super marco bros, final fantasia XYZ, metal cog solid, techtris...
Worst christmas of my life.

Dex-chan lover
In the middle of the apocalypses Arthur went and finished his unfinished Dragon Quest file, come here and tell me he is not the best character in this entire manga I dare you!

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone praising Arthur, but in this chapter Pan was the fucking badass.

Arthur sure has his priorities straight. So let’s just give a round of applauses for 1. vulcan being an awesome friend that just goes with the flow, and 2. pan going berserk and not being swayed

OF COURSE HE WOULD! OF COURSE ARTHUR WOULD DO THIS! OF ALL DAMN TIMES!!

Hope the Lieutenant makes it through this. That many buffs probably took a toll on his body.

Also Dragon Question. Never heard of this game before. Must be VERY new.

@El_Bukis Finished I and II, and buffs hardly helped most of the time, since either they were useless or I could win easily without them. They were only slightly useful while fighting Malroth, and that's because he kept buffing and healing himself.

@The_H_Guy Don't forget Teenage Monstrous Ninja Tortoises.

@Doomroar He's trying to rival Shinra.

Users who are viewing this thread