Fire Punch

That was an enjoyable ride. A wild, crazy, messed up ride but enjoyable nonetheless. I do recommend this to others who want to mess up the rest of their day but also want a good story. Also KINO

Dex-chan lover
I regret not just quitting at the halfway mark when it was clear this is going nowhere and will just keep on regurgitating the same fujimoto trademark lolrandomxdpotato gore&tits with a cast of neurodivergent planks of wood.
This started off interesting but god it could have been 1/3 the length.
As usual with fujimoto. Seems like most of his works come into being because he thought of 2 or 3 really cool scenes and then build a really poor story around it. Like you can pretty much see it in the titles lmao.

Still the most kino manga I've read throughout my 15+ years of reading manga.

Definitely would recommend it for the unique experience Fire Punch gives its reader. While the story is pretty flawed and incredibly edgy, it takes risks that not a lot writers would to deliver a extremely weird but very entertaining manga.

Finished it in one sitting. My chest feels so empty right now(in a good way). I really liked it. Titsucker Fuckmysister really knows how to make striking imagery and he has refreshing ideas that easily draws me and his readers in. I like the ending, they get to be together, San and Luna(Sun and Moon). The pacing and flow of the story really makes you feel like Agni, a man who might've been driven to insanity by grief and constant pain. The motivation of the big bad is fucking insane lmao(fucking star wars) but i see why she'd do it(It's like throwing a snowball). Liked the way they handled Doma's situation. In reality, people second guess their decision all the time. Seeing that Agni's known to lie to himself and is probably(most likely(100%)) insane as shit, I can see him going back. Loved the way Fudgeymotor did it too. The way Agni's face is shown to only be a close up of a burning skull then it fades to black only to show the face of agni regenerating. We only see the true horror of what he's done after he's healed his face. And on the next chapter we Togata's perspective using the captured video on their camera. God...

Pure Masterpiece. Kino! Become PEAK!

bumped a few times to this manga some years ago but dropped it on the 1st/2nd/3rd chapter everytime

regretted i didn't just continue reading it back then

man what a manga, really2 good

Users who are viewing this thread