First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Rehearsing Before Meeting My Fiancee's Father

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha, shame on you, a scanlator did that to me 6 years ago, and now I can read Japanese! Well I say 'read', I now know how to copy things to a Japanese dictionary.

You'd be shocked to discover the amount of mangas that are dropped during its lifetime. Some of them even reach to have three different groups before chapter 10 without actually being trash!

Absolutely, manga being dropped or only having one chapter scanlated bi-annually is one of the many catalysts that started my journey to read/write and speak fluently in Japanese. I only started in December of 2019 and it's been an uphill battle but I know it'll be worth it.

I did 10 levels of Duolingo.
I might do #11, but I'm not sure it'll be enough.

(Seriously, I wish I learned Japanese in school. It was so much easier to learn stuff back then, now I just don't know where to start).

Fed-Kun's army
no please no worrying about my thesis alone is already took 80% of my brain power petty pls scanlator-san

Dex-chan lover
I'll finish studying astrophysics from zero to PhD before I'd learn JP, so yeah, don't you dare.

Dex-chan lover
It would be extremely painful (learning japanese)
maxresdefault.jpg

I’ve already started but please don’t scanlator, my brain is too small to learn at a face pace

Contributor
Speaking solely for myself, I'm not sure if there are any series currently being scanlated in English that, if dropped and never picked back up and never officially licensed, would spur me on to learn Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread