First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage - Vol. 1 Ch. 22 - Memory Backup

Remember kids Always back up!!!
Going through the hassle of backing up stuff every Sunday could save you from tears of sadness devices are only temporary

Contributor
My previous phone also went through that swelling, which prompted me to finally switch to a new one.

Fed-Kun's army
My previous iPhone did the same thing. Wonder if that is fairly common or something.

Aggregator gang
My last phone was not working well and so I couldn't text my gf(ex) and it keeps annoy me so I broke it(literally from half :D) and I bought I new one but now I don't have a gf :(

Thanks for your work and for the chapter 🖤

@Kazekid Lots of Iphones does the same thing.

Then you realize your icloud storage was full and nothing from the past year got backed up

Speaking from experience :/

bloated battery...a common way to end your phone life RIP (my old iPhone also ended up like that too)

Dex-chan lover
@EnderWin lol Samsung's note had explosive battery, let's not pretend it's only iPhone's issue. Many other phone brands have battery issues too, it's a common thing.

@justforthelulz It's very normal, batteries are made of chemicals and after hundreds of charges and discharges those chemicals become unstable and start to expand.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazekid All lithium-ion batteries will eventually swell up like that. Better made ones tend to last a lot longer before it happens, but ultimately it's the fate of them all.

Users who are viewing this thread