First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - We Always Shake Hands Before Bed

Dex-chan lover
Give me a kiss or a hug. This isn't some bullshit formality. I want love not business. I'll give you the business in a different way

I think in this context a handshake is pretty good. A hug or a kiss when you're both really mad after a rough fight makes no sense IMO. I may be wrong but I think people have too much pride to initiate such affection after a heated fight. A handshake is doable.

Remember kids, the three words everyone wants to hear are: You Were Right

Dex-chan lover
I think I'd much prefer a handshake. I've had the hug treatment before, and that just pissed me off more.

Group Leader
Weither you hug, kiss, shake hands, or do something else, it's all good when it settles the dispute, every one of them can be someone's way of making amends so there's no reason to think one is correct over the other.

Dex-chan lover
Shaking hands every night before bed? And they keep holding them while they lay there? Jesus, learn to be more sanitary, you guys.

to wholesome

Hook-it-to-my-veins.jpg

My heart hnggggggggggghhhh

It's wholesome stuff like this that make me wish for the happiness of all couples and would-be couples in fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread