First Rate Master

Dex-chan lover
@mobrine
Our daily manhua trash huh? And this author also baits us by making cover chicks.
If only it was smut, I'd follow!

I must correct myself. It is garbage.

The first half is 10 for the tits, ass and thight they draw and 7,5 for the pace.
But those magnificent art become shitty and at best is just 5 as the art quality and the pace messed up.
Now it's just your usual trash "city god" manhua, also where is the girl with nip-slip on the shower? have they forgot her?

the art disgust me with that forced "black-censore", the story barely generic but because the mc disgust me how beta he is, how he easily controlled by woman. what first rate master it should be first rate yes-ma'am

Dex-chan lover
Why did the pacing go fucking nuts? Did this get axed? Looks so from the pacing!

Double-page supporter
"He has no special skills"
"but he mastered kung fu"
I won't say pick one cuz the manhua is dumb as hell, but it gave me a good laugh

As usual, the start seems to be promising with serious effort about art, there is the usual female "antogonist or ally" who break the law shamelessly to harass the main character, trying to kill him, to arrest him and even selling out his personal infos so the villains can have leads about his close ones...
It was kind of ok and funny, suddenly, upon reaching chapter 25 it became cultivation... without a warning.

There is a trick to see the quality without even reading, skip chapters and see the art, as the story progress, the drawing, faces, body proportion, perspective becomes below amateur to a point it's hard to recognize the characters.
I'd say there were 5 differents artists, the 1st one costing too much was borrowed or passed between different hands and works.

Sadly I don't even know even one chinese comics that have factual knowledge about chinese martial arts, it becomes fantasy and utter bulltshit that even pre teen can tell.
If you are curious about chinese martial arts, I'd recommend the very old korean comics, kenji, the martial arts, moves, taolus etc existed in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread