Fish

Supporter
Finally! The ending of Pets is honestly very disappointing to me, I'm glad that there is a sequel now, hopefully things will be explained and get expanded more.

Aggregator gang
Are you doing the Vol Scans only or will use Mag Scans later inbetween? Vol 5 goes to Chapter 30.

Group Leader
Well, there's 10 chs before I reach ch 31 (vol 6), and considering the release schedule so far it's highly likely it won't take less than 3 months before I reach that point. That being said, 3 months from now means the story should be up to ch 36 by then and we'd probably be close to the release of vol 6, so I'd say there's a high chance we'll be working with vol 6 as well. After that... well, it's hard to say. The downside of working with volumes is ofc you have to wait until they're out, but it means I get a little less work to do so that's enough for me to want to stick to volumes til the end... But it's something I'll figure when the time comes.

Sorry for the long reply but I wanted to explain it thoroughly haha

Aggregator gang
Well, there's 10 chs before I reach ch 31 (vol 6), and considering the release schedule so far it's highly likely it won't take less than 3 months before I reach that point. That being said, 3 months from now means the story should be up to ch 36 by then and we'd probably be close to the release of vol 6, so I'd say there's a high chance we'll be working with vol 6 as well. After that... well, it's hard to say. The downside of working with volumes is ofc you have to wait until they're out, but it means I get a little less work to do so that's enough for me to want to stick to volumes til the end... But it's something I'll figure when the time comes.

Sorry for the long reply but I wanted to explain it thoroughly haha
Thanks for the reply. I understand your way of doing this. And I'm super cool with that. Do you maybe know when Vol 6 drops? I checked some jpn sites and could not find any release date.. so it might be take some times and since you almost done with Vol 5 (2 or 3 chapters left to done it all)...
I remember that you once said that you're willing to do Pet as well... I still wait for a translation for that since I don't want to watch the anime adaption. I prefer wait some years to read the manga. And then I can finally start fish hahaha...

Group Leader
There's no release announcement yet; volume 6 probably has 1 or 2 more chapters before it's complete (we might find out in the upcoming chapter). As for Pet, I'm trying to convince the TL to pick it up as soon as I've caught up with Fish, but he's not really enthused about it :')

But we'll definitely get to it eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread