Flirting with the Villain's Dad

Thank you so much for the updates! I’m always left smiling when I read this, the Ml and FL are so adorable.

Thank you. Hurry up and fall deeper and deeper in love with the adorable proncess Erudian! Also, her clothes are always so cute

i'm softtttttttttttt whenever Yeni gave Erudian that smile aaaaaaaaaaaaa why is she so cuteeeeeee;;;;;;;

I have been reading a lot of villainess stories and now this feels like looking at all those villainess plots but from the “heroine” perspective :D

I love father!!!!

Also this is such a weirdly fun comic. Thank you for translating!

(Prays no one post ur work on Instagram)

Ty ty ty!

Any hopes of having the novel translated? If you find anything pls drop the link, even if it’s MTL

Wow its almost caught up to the raws, just 6 chapters behind. Well done and great work Sunshine scans °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Good lord someone should notice Lady Elard's murderous intents ASAP idk what Imma do if she comes anywhere close to hurting our girl Yeni 🥺🥺🥺

The untranslated part thou 😢 what does it mean....anyways i agree with the king , she is doing a poor job as kidnapper 😂

Gosh I really love this webtoon. I thought I'd get tired of the genre after reading so many of these villainess or side character female lead reincarnation novels, but I always find something that piques my interest. It's the main heroine that gets me this time. Yerenica is just such a lovely ball of fluff and innocence. Ahhh this fluffy cuteness combined with the clumsy attempts at well intentioned plans is just a critical attack, so unfair! She kind of reminds me of Katarina Claes, only fluffier and less dense haha. I really can't wait to see how this goes. Full speed shipping ahead! There's no way Father can withstand this barrage of innocent cuteness.

You people who keep reposting this on IG, what, do u suddenly think ur cool or smth? If ya'll wanna see more of this masterpiece, STOP REPOSTING THIS FOR GOD'S SAKE. 🤬I wanna continue to see the fluffiness and the romantic moments!😭

Users who are viewing this thread