Flirting with the Villain's Dad

I’ll be upset if I try to think of our MC as smart so let’s go with a natural airhead. Yeah that’ll help me keep up with this story😅😅

This is easily one of my faves out there 🥺 both characters are just too cute and the casual physical intimacy just makes it even better. I just wish things could stay like this forever until they both realize their feelings for each other or something....but I guess the villainess is bound to have her turn sometime soon. I just hope they end up together already.

Brooo whenever I see the horses am like... Its okay you are not good at drawing them... But the difference between the art and the horses 😂

I’m pretty relieved he seems aware she’s being targeted, even if he’s unsure who exactly. I hope it leads straight back to the black magician. Even if not, their sweetness is so cute! Can’t wait for him to finally soften up!

Thank you so much, Sunshine Scans! You just made my day! I just love the development.. I hope 'father' will be able to find who targets our princess~ ohohohoho~

Thank you for the updates~ Double updates, what a treat~ Oof, are those dark marbles related to the dark magic?? Ahhh, I'm so curious cos it's still so vague. And also, Father and MC's interactions are so sweet that I might spit cotton candy right out of my mouth.

I. LOVE. IT.
This is so stupid and funny. I can't stop grinning.
God, he is a 2D character but he is really handsome. Helpp.

Users who are viewing this thread