Flirting with the Villain's Dad

The YouTube channel here posted some chapters: Nofi Kartika - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1Y2nF0LPvGtPwm58HWYdg/feed.

Are the scanlators aware? What can we do so they are taken down?

Aghhh why the hell won't she reveal that the redhead is a black magician. Is having to deal with being seen with suspicion more severe than dying?

I think (just thoughts)
he already knows or at least has an inkling that she uses dark magic, but perhaps didn't think she'd use it against him? Or maybe he thought he was too powerful to be hurt by anything she could do?

Thank you for the update, they are both so cute. I just wish she would stop calling him father...it's just weird 😅 same when they call their intended or boyfriend brother, I get that it's a cultural thing in some cases and that some of the same words are used for different situations, but when translated to English it's just throws me off. The fact that she keeps calling father the man she plans to marry (and I assume have relations with) is odd lol.

Ooooh!! Finally caught up and after being so busy with work too! They are so cute! And I feel like he knows who it is but don't know why she is doing that.

Let me be honest, this story portrayed a veeeeery good amount of romance and befitting the title. The touchy moments between erudian n yeni is soooo satisfying but not in a perveted way or smut. I really recommend this story and I really love this couple😭😭 for me, the comedy part also did their roles as yeni is sooooo cute and fluffy like a cotton candy
( eventho she hate to compare her hair with cotton candy😂)
and I really feel content about every single part of this story. If only the image in chapter 27 and 28 is not that blur :') but it's okay. I'm happy for them.
Thank you translator team 🌹😍😭

Thank You all for your hard work. Story been great and getting better.
With out your Trans work on storys like this one. Many same story's would never be known nor even read.. A Tale, A Story is a work of hard work and art. Be so Sad if you all stopped trans into eng. So many people would never had known or get to enjoy the top of the line Read's like this One. Thank You Greatly.

Ugh, every chapter. I can't even. I love this story. Thank you for translating, I can't wait until the next chapters!

Double-page supporter
the first was like 'hah?? what??' but it's getting better each chapter UGH I LOVE IT THANK YOU SCANLATOR

Yay!!! I have been waiting so long for this!!! Btw Chapters 29 & 30 are already out. ( I cant read the raws cuz I don't have an account, Don't understand Korean but keeps looking at the pictures trying to understand, and btw what does the timer ⏲ and the 7 next to it mean in the raws website ?)

Users who are viewing this thread