Flirting with the Villain's Dad

The story at the start showed good potential buuuuttt
now it has turned into cliche shoujo trope, fl is not really likable .
Or you can say it is the reverse perspective of the villainess genre.

@Dotbottlee Ikr? Which is why I dropped it 🤦🏽‍♀️.
1. Naive
2. Act too cutesy
3. Stupid
4. Too desperate
5. Clingy
and so forth 💁🏽‍♀️

Ahh damn every update I'm being hit by the fluff. It's a complete addiction. Definently one of the villainess type stories I'm looking forward to the most. Though categorizing it as such is probably wrong. Yerenica was only a sub character in the original story and has a full on heroine personality.

I say those stairs are special and she accidentally revealed she has powers or smth

Hater's gonna hate, they say they don't like it but then they read it and also comment on it. And why would the fl act like she's cute when she's already cute, because that's how her creator made her duhhh, and she's not naive, she just doesn't know what to do at every situation, not every lead are smart you know. They have different character personalities.

@LLAMAWORLD121 even with account, you have to pay for the chapters except the first 3 or 4. ⏲ and the 7 mean free chapter each week (if I understood the translation right).

It's easier to read pirated raws from sites like newtoki (Korean, just type the original title provided here in the search bar, enjoy)

@Rino Yes she's the GOOD kind of dumb MC!

I know she believes that by marrying father she's gonna save the day, but what makes her think she WON'T give birth to the villain herself in place of Sofia Ellard?

If you like fluff and wants something else from the serious villainess-must-be-cunning-to-survive trope but can't get enough of isekai, then give this a spin. It's super funny too and can't wait for more ^^

This is just so sweet. I really love this! I can't get enough of their interactions.

It seriously helps that Erudian is a real man. Like..seriously. He doesnt weirdly act like a teenager like most of the MLs do in these romances, or have the stereotypical overbearing rich guy/royal personality. I cant get over the fact that he's mature (with a teasing streak, to boot).

Yerenica is relatively typical, but I think her bubbly and silly personality is being handled well - I think she's really likable. I also like the fact she's not stupidly oblivious with her feelings. The selfawareness and forwardness is nice.

I really look forward to more of this! Thank you for scanlating!

It's seriously gloomy and raining here now. While reading this, I am literally trembling because it's too cold. But this brought a 'little sunshine' to my otherwise frozen entity.. 🤣

The update is 😪 but beggars can't be choosers.. need to wait patiently to the next fluffy adventure~

Mc is so dumb but i don’t know why i like her a lot. She’s dumb in a cute way.
Normally I prefer Mc who‘s sharp and doesn’t do stupid think, but I really really like this story so much >////<

Users who are viewing this thread