Flirting with the Villain's Dad

This girl is so cute and funny. I really love how eru is such a gentleman. I think he will definitely be charmed by our fmc. ❤

Suffer not the witch to live, for the temptaions of Chaos will consume whole worlds. Burn the witch, her soul is already forsaken. Let no trace of sin remain under the God Emperor's gaze!

Yo, i saw one acc that i'm sure reposted this translation but i'm not sure. It's really sad people do that but please don't stop translating this manwha is sooooo good! Omg! We need this 😔

this is so good. Shes so cute and fluffy and he’s so good looking and I just love the silent type ahhh I'm crying :’)

Fed-Kun's army
@GhostZilch cuz in the novel his name was never revealed. The readers referred to him as father seeing as that was how he was probably referred to by the author. Long story short- force of habit ig

Ohmygodddd. I love this manhwa :"" so excited for the next update. Thank you for translating this gem huhu. Plus the Emperor is hella fineeeee

👻Lets hunt down posts that are sharing this manhwa on social media (IG/twitter) and report it to Sunshine scans on their mangadex, discord etc if we want to continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread