Flirting with the Villain's Dad

triple update yesss, thank you so much :’)

edit: omg I’m back cuz of the 4th update. I love this😭 you guys are working hard.

honestly thank you so much!! i always tell those trashy people who post on insta to remove it but grrrrr it makes me so mad :mad:

To the people posting these chapters or any other chapters from other manga series, please stop posting on social media. They will send a cease and desist letter to the translating group and the series will be put on hiatus indefinitely. . . So please stop as the rest of us want to peacefully enjoy the series thank you

@Shikyoneko yeah they did that to "The Magician's Daughter" and author found out and pleaded for translation group to stop, and they did.
I dont really get it though, it serves as a good publicity...

Thank you so much for the uploads 💖💖

PS: To those posting these translated chapters on social media, please STOP! this series might be banned from being translated and we won't able to read more of this goodness!😞🤤

GOLD GOLD GOLD. pretty art, cute and fluffy as hell, easy to follow and good and consistent characterization.

OMG WHO ARE THE ASS %@&&#*# POSTING THERE WORK!! YOU NEEED TO STOP!!! YOUR HURTING THE REST OF USE. By the way good work translation team

I love this story beyond!

Sooo all of you gremlins posting this on Insta or anywhere else:

🤬👿☠️🚨🧨🔪

Capisce?

🙃

OMG I NEED MORE CHAPTERS THIS IS SO GOOD OMGGGGGGG

- thank u for translating btw

@shunnie having something scanlated like this hurts their chances of getting a legal localization and cut their potential income on the series

Please don't post on Instagram this 😣 this story is soo good I am in love with it I want to read it I am sure you also want to read this 🙏😭 don't post

DONT YOU DARE POST THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE I STILL WANNA READ IT HERE THIS IS SO DANG GOOD

Users who are viewing this thread