Flirting with the Villain's Dad

Thank you for the translations! Keep up the fantastic work ^^ looking forward to what happens next

oh gosh oh gosh i absolutely adore the art style. the story so far is hilarious and interesting aaa im so hyped for this manhwa

At first I didn't read it because I thought it was going to be like an illegal relationship but after reading, it wasn't what i was thinking about (thank goodness) and was actually pretty interesting

14/10
emperor is daddy
protect Yerenica at all costs
also the villainess really reminds me of the actress girl in Adelaide but red
i can't get enough of manhwas aaaaa
thank you very much translators <3

I was so confused and a little worried when starting this manhwa (she calls him father in the first few panels) but I was genuinely surprised at how good this series turned out to be! I couldn't put it down and I think its a contender to be one of my top manhwa! I think the premise is done very well and the leads work well together. I really enjoy the female lead! Can't wait to see where this goes! Thank you for translating!

Thanks for the update!!! Loving the latest chapters. Can't wait to see more interaction between them.

As much as the prince is handsome.. the girl is not really my type, also she’s always.. what do you call this... in distress? Lol she isn’t really my type of girl, so.. i’m just gonna go lolol

As much as you suffer my dear yerenica be patient ok.
although a body that maladjusted to mana takes five years only to live, you just take two month and a half to completely get erudian falls for you. Ufufufu. And get cute babies too.

Users who are viewing this thread