Flirting with the Villain's Dad

Lmaoooo she's already ensnared by the cold beauty that she forgot everything else

OMG I love this so much!!😍It's so fluffy and the FL is so cute! The emperor is already taking an interest in her ohohoho~Fall in love already, you two idiots!

@CheckHeart in Korean culture, the ways you can address people are a little different. Generally you wouldn't call just anyone Father but as I understand it, sometimes it's more like a title addressing the fact that they are a father rather than calling them your father

uwaaaah this has become my most anticipated manhwa of all, the story is just so addictive for my sweet tooth ahaha! thank you A Little Sunshine Scans for bringing sunshine and sweetness into my life with these updates!

Fed-Kun's army
FL is just the cutest 😂

@CheckHeart I can't remember what chapter, but she does explain why she calls him that.

@Walter_vi_Britannia There's nothing Mary Sue-like about it. If anything, she has a lot more weaknesses than strengths.

For ch 20, the untranslated Korean blob “내일은 아마” roughly means “tomorrow probably/likely” for anyone who is curious

FATHER JUST STOP WITH THIS SLOW DANCING, JUST MARRY THE PINK HAIRED GIRL SO WE CAN BE DONE WITH THIS!! Im so invested in saving you froma tragic end father 😭😭 (Yes i like him more than the FL,,,,,, he cant die no)

This is one of those Addictive Manhwa that gets inside your heart and stays there forever. I love the character the father 💕 he is the child of Claude from who made me a Princess and Anastacius from who made me a Princess .

Thanks for the update! Can’t get enough of this flufffffff the art is also so beautiful 😍

I wish there is a gif here in comment section! I want to have a chibi anime who rolls on the floor! I love this!

AUTHOORRRR YOU TEASE US READERS TOO MUCH
TOO MUCH!
WHAT THE HELL WITH "PLEASE HOLD MY HAND AND HUG ME" WHY SHE IS SO CUTE I WOULD HOLD HER IN THE HIGHEST PLACE AND SAY SHE IS THE CUTEST BEING MADE
AND THE ANSWER IS JUST A SMILE AND HUMMING, A HANDSOME SMILE AND TEASING HUMM
I WANNA DIE

Users who are viewing this thread