Flirting with the Villain's Dad

Dex-chan lover
God, I wish there is a novel bc I don't know if I can wait till December. I'm crying over here and I love this so much.

WHY THE FRICK WONT SHE JUST TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sa.fjb;sabjv
LIKE SHE CAN SPIN UP A LIE THAT WONT MAKE HER SEEM SUSPICIOUS

Chapter 40 was so good I had to reread it. Maybe I'll reread it again. Maybe I'll just reread it every day until December 31. My life is already crumbling, I don't know what to do now.

Thank you for the continuous updates, I can't wait for the next season!

JGJ

I don't know why I love such a cheesy story so damn much but it's one of my favorites right now and I can't believe it's not coming back until December! I am devastation. Thank you so much for updating!

Contributor
This author deserve a break, no need to overwork, let's hope the second season will be even better than the 1st one.

Aggregator gang
WaIT DEcEmBer HUH HUH???? What DECEMBER ARE YO KIDDING MEEEEEEE? FIRST WHO MADE ME PRINCESS AND NOW THIS
GODDDDD, IT WAS THE CLIMATIC SCENE EVER
OH NO!!! One MORE CHAPTER AUTHOR PLEASEEEEEEE I WILL BUY YOU COLA

you can’t end a season with such a cliffhanger. sept - oct - nov ..........i feel like fainting too. 😭

Wtf?! Such a cliffhanger and not until December?! This is agony I am feeling 😱 but that very last panel had me crackin lol

OMG December,,,,, i hope december come fast,,, i loved this story the most,,,, thank you for update ,,,,,

Omg, he called her name :)
Belgoat culture - you only call someone by their first name if they are special to you

ERUDIAN fancies YERENICA!!!!

ASDFGHEHWNAKAKALWNWNAKAA

omg! Yenny!!! And Father's reaction... Its cute that he doesn't realize his feelings for her, while its so obvious to us. ahhhhh december? I guess I'll just re-read this over and over again until then. Thank you so much for the hardwork yall did! We readers definitely appreciate it!!!

ive been screaming this since the last 3 (????) chapters but
HAVE YENI MOVE TO THE TEMPLE PLZ. i thought it might be better if she got to stay next door to his majesty but nOPE WITH THAT SOLEIA BTCH RUNNING AROUND ITS BETTER TO HAVE HER AT THE TEMPLE. i’m willing to bet that soleia cant really enter the temple because of her dark spoopy magic so that’s likely the safest place for yeni rn ; v ; YENI STAY WITH US STILL DEC PLZ

Sh

December .. how can I wait until then?!
P.s: if anyone has novel link please share it with me :(((

Users who are viewing this thread