Flirting with the Villain's Dad

LOL I think she's being protected, but the thought of her being able to resist the 100x nightmare because her worst memory was just so tame made me laugh. Yerenica is so pure

why do i kind of want a yuri ending... they look good together. WELP, time to jump to the shoujo ai tag!!!

raws are up to chap 40 and are being consistently uploaded so whats up with the pub status? pretty sure it's not on hiatus.

Uhm does anyone have an English novel link? I’ve tried to find it but it’s broken or can’t be read anymore TvT. Help mee

Double-page supporter
Oya oya oya... Chapter 38 is very.... don't click below if you haven't read until the latest chapter i.e. 38.

chilling and yeah I'll be really mad if the god didn't notice what's wrong with that last encounter. It's already been established that the two powers divine & magic can't detect each other, but that's stretching it too far if the god let our Yeni wither under Father's nose because Father has been too neglectful about her words & indirect warnings. & I badly want to know what that black entity is & who that witch really, really is. I like that she's so much more than even Maleficent or Ursula lol.

@iceprincehlmes For what it's worth, I agree that the slow growth of feelings is entirely appropriate for ML. He's written well. FL feels inconsistent to me because of the consciously-faked innocence in some subtly-political scenes and real obliviousness to simple things like how to identify restricted areas. I could easily be missing some characterization that makes that consistent, though, since it's not a character type I can identify with.

My problem with ML is that it drives me nuts when men deliberately hide dangerous situations from women to "protect" them. And when the story conspires to prove that is the most appropriate handling of the couple it feels (to me) more like a parent-child dynamic than romantic partners. Perfectly valid because couples like that do exist in real life, but not my cup of tea.

My review was not intended to prevent people from enjoying a decent manhwa with some excellent fluffy scenes. I only try to include details that will help others who might be turned off make a decision earlier. My theory is that should result in Higher Ratings since fewer people who would dislike it would read it. ;)

Oi! Oi! She wants
to keep MC’s face in her collection? WTF is this villainess? Collection implies she had other peoples faces stashed away somewhere already. So creepy.

This is one of my favs. The story and characters are amazing and unique. Thank you for the translations. I cant wait for an update!!

The ML doesn't immediately fall in love which I like. The FL is funny, brazen and so non-chalant yet expressive. The villainess is a true villainess and is not so "obvious" to others.

If you are going to sleep, don't read chapter 39 yet 🙂
This is a friendly advice for any light sleeper like me 💀

Isekai names, though, right?

"Hello, I am the plucky female lead Cotchleen Von Haberdasher - how do you do?"

"Yes, and I am the stoic male lead, Lithium Zirconium from the kingdom of Silicone. Charmed, I'm sure."

Users who are viewing this thread