Flirting with the Villain's Dad

thank u for the translation !!! aaa i love them both a lot ADORABLE BABIES

and please be gone WITCH

Super love with this storyy , just wondering is it already caught up with the raw? Anyone know? Just cant be patient enough to wait the new chap 😭😭😭

Thanks for the new update btw 🥰

@Pixiie Yes, with this chapter it cought up with korean raws. New raw coming up probably in 3 days? Depends where you live, I don't really know exact date. xd

Oooh shoot... I kinda have an idea how Elard is gonna hurt our adorable Yerenica and she's plenty smart on her way. I gotta hand it to her.
So far, she's the villain I kinda like amongst other villains in this genre.

I'm so enchanted with this MC, I just want her to grow up healthy and happy uwu.

I am genuinely surprised that this series has such a high rating. The FL is supposedly 25 years old, but she is honestly has a 14 year old mentality. (I guess since it's shoujo that she can act like that???? 🤔) It's like straight up trash (like 90DF), but it intriguing you to keep reading. I went through all of the current chapters, but I'll dropped this at chapter 34.

Tbh I have to drop this. Nothing is happening and the MC is always a victim although she knows of the storyline and personal details of the characters. She’s kinda stupid. I don’t like MCs that are weak just to highlight the Love Interests good points. Also if she started talking to god, why couldn’t the god do something to protect her, or why didn’t she at least mention that she is able to talk to him?

I’ll drop this for a few months to see if there will be any progress. Highly doubt it tho.

Imma make a guess and say that the father has no plan to opening the bridge and is willing to sacrifice his daughter

This is super cute, but I'm honestly finding the pacing too slow for my liking. Nothing too interesting has happened yet..

Reading the new chapter when it comes out is just like "what are they doing again?" "oh, they're just talking" or "oh, she met him again" lol

The pacing is extremely slow, the first few chapters became boring after constantly being repeated to show slow and 'deep' progress. It's excessively detailed about the world, ie: it would have many text about the lay out of the world/streets when it can already be seen in the drawing, in the novel that's important since we're supposed to imagine but I'm reading a manhwa not a book. The recent chapters however, hooked me into reading, still slow but I can't stop since
the Gods are now involve
but her personality is quite weird, she's weak and pretty dumb. I guess since she's practically made for his perfect goody two shoes self, she needs to be way more lay back and less calculative. I personally think that the charm of this manhwa is the peaceful Cat and Dog relationship of theirs plus the interesting plot. so if you're into that, go read.

I'll totally keep reading, this has me hooked.

Spoilers for those who need one:
The FL ended up getting blessed and pestered by the God Raul while a fight/war broke out. They survived(obviously) then he proposed and they had 2(?) children. IDK what happened to the lady though, I just saw the spoiler on a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread