Flirting with the Villain's Dad

The arts so beautiful but I think the story a bit boring (?). I don't know why from the first I don't like Yerenica. Her character a bit annoying. But I hope she has hidden powers or something so she can support ML against the villainess

Man the author must be so smart. This was an 8 for me but the villain just bumped it to a 9. I'm so excited to see whatever schemes the villain comes up with because I swear if they're not amazing then I'm not leaving not the author alone. My expectations for this manga just went through the roof. And I can't believe it's because of a villain.

glad to see a villain that isn't in it just for the ML, not shitting on the ML bec he's such a god himself, but glad to see he's just a cherry on top of her actual goal.
I'm still wondering what our god has plans for our beloved princess tho. xD
love how he bonked her on the head. bwhahaha

@maidgyu You know what? You're probably right. This thing isn't for the story development or plot twists or complex anything. It's extremely generic and is exactly what you'd expect from this genre. I just love this so much because the male lead is not overbearing and controlling and although the protagonist is an airhead, she speaks her mind. I guess I just have low standards lol. I can relate to you though. I can't STAND shonen harem romances. I mean, for the ones that aren't ecchi, I guess nothing is wrong with them. I just see the females acting all generic like and something clicks and I don't like it anymore. I like this story because I am enjoying the shoujo fluff. I completely understand if people find that annoying. I mean, even I do sometimes. @zDarkness @Tsukkimoon I'm just trying to say you're right.

ykno I actually really like this. I feel like the characters, with as little development as they have, are strong in their own rights. Its one of the very few one of these that make complete sense, and the art is so pretty. I don't know what will happen in the rest of the story, but I actually quite like it. It's very fluff filled and makes me feel warm inside.

This is relaxing and fun to read, the cliches are cute, the pace is slow but theres progress every chapter. Can’t wait for the day the emperor breaks and realizes he likes/loves the princess!! 💘💝💞💓💗

is the series on break? or maybe this is the end of season 1? there's nothing new in newtoki and no explanation of the series, its been two weeks without (raw) new chapter🤔

@emmanyansei I'm glad I'm not the only one slightly freaking out that there hasn't been an update yet. I hope the author and/or translators are doing okay, that's always #1 priority, then smexy father second. Internally crying😭

@BabyNicol3 yeah sadly i cant access korean kakaopage, there must be some explanation for this in that website. just hope for the best and nothing happened, maybe some break for weeks or so

I loveeee this omg it’s such a fun, lighthearted read T-T. FL is so cute I like the ditzy airhead vibe compared to the self sacrificing kindhearted heroine. ML characterization is much better than other ones too

This ML might be the best one. The FL is really likable too. The chapters aren't too short or else, this is fulfilling to read, thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread