Flirting with the Villain's Dad

Nooo Eru-chan. Don't be said. You can have her. Don't worry 😭 take the pilllllll drink ittttttt

@JustCallMeDaBoss I've read the webnovel but I won't recommend it because it's going to reduce the enjoyment you get from the manhwa. That's cuz you'll already know all the jokes (imho they're portrayed better in manhwa form) and correct me if I'm wrong but the translation wasn't that great. I'd say stick to the manhua if you're going to read it anyways.

Group Leader
@Neveragain201 I did change it. I changed it multiple times but someone kept changing it back to long strip so I am asking for whoever it is to stop changing it 😀

Werent there supposed to be 3 chapters released i.e 41-43. It was stated in ch 40. Pretty sad loll since who made me a princess also released 3 chapters

Group Leader
Hello, it's me again Please stop changing this manhwa to long strip! It is not a long strip manhwa but rather a single paged manhwa! If you would like to read it as a long strip, please change your reader settings. Otherwise, please stop falsely categorizing this manhwa whoever is changing it!

Group Leader
@Maryam223 The artist and author changed it at the last minute so only two chapters have come out. Also please keep in mind that we have a real life and can’t just be translating chapters for you at every moment in the day.

😍😍😍😍😍Thank you so much little sunshine team!! Thumbs up and hearts for you!! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread