Flirting with the Villain's Dad

JGJ

I have no idea why I love this manhwa so much but I am obsessed. I'm increasingly fatigued with this genre and its cliches but somehow this one has me completely enthralled, I cannot help myself. They are both so pure and innocent, it makes my chest ache. A bit dramatic but true!

Thank you so much to the translation team!

@rkkn
ppl's opinions differ but i like it a lot
give it a chance at least
also bios sometimes do sound weird for some titles but the story is actually gud but u will never know unless u read it!

How to unsee Erudan's big butt? 😂🤣

Thanks for the nice, lovely, charming butt.. oops.. I mean update, Little Sunshine Scans.. finally! Season 2 is up! 😍😍

Why did I put off reading this! It’s so gooood! Thank you very much for translating this!

Choater 41..... CHAPTER 41........ MY FAVE CHAPTER THERE I SAID IT WE NEED MORE OF STUFF LIKE CHAP 41 P L E A SE

Need moooooore!! I'm sorry for asking so much dear translators 8(>.<)8 I'm sorry again. I'll just be patient (_ _|||)

That face is the face my mom makes when I'm buried under my blanket and eat cheetos with chopsticks

Group Leader
Please, once again, stop falsely categorizing this manhwa as a long strip! It is not a long strip manhwa, but rather a single paged manhwa! whoever keeps changing it, please stop. just change your reader settings instead

Edit: I've had to change it a total of 4 times so far. Please stop 😀

@fireflying oh no it does look fluffy (did you read The Evil Duchess and The Contracted Princess as well xD )
Actually everything about her appearance and demeanor scream cute and fluffy

This is just a 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖, i reread this at least 10 times and i WILL Continue in doing so. I would appreciate more romance stuff between these Cuties ! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

Users who are viewing this thread