Flirting with the Villain's Dad

UUUUGH THIS IS THE TYPE OF CHAPTER I WAS WAITING 23 YEARS FOR. 😍🤩 Welp, time to reread everything again.

Yes! Thank you! Thank you so much for the update! I've been eagerly waiting for this to come!amd that angry face is soooooooo good to see (*´ω`*)

Contributor
Apropos of nothing:

It's interesting that even though this isn't in a long strip format on the source site that I can see (maybe it's different on mobile), it's one of the ones obviously designed to be "okay" read either way. (I've even found places where it looks very much like it was done long-strip and then cut up, like the separation between subsequent images was subtly not where it was supposed to be in ways that aren't obvious)

And though the current default setting is definitely nominally correct, I think I prefer it as a long-strip (...I suppose that's not remarkable unless one knows I don't normally prefer reading single-page manga long-strip style); so it's a pity one has to fiddle with the page's CSS to make that happen in the reader, without the little separator gap between images.

...Nevermind, having made it work and read it like that for a while, I retract my opinion. It's better as single-pages XD

cnd

Oh my god Stawwppp 😭Why do y'all make him so DUMMY THICC 😭😭

i heard from a spoiler account
that he sends her back because she's weak to the magic and he doesn't want her hurt and they're separated for TWO YEARS

@lvvnlust
yes, it is right, but it's logical when you think about it. she's weak to magic and he loves her, so he doesn't want her to be hurt or to suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread